Child sponsorship that is different!
- 100% of your monthly donation goes to India to provide food, clothing, education, and shelter for your sponsored child;
- Your child will write directly to you from India;
- You may write directly to your child in India;
- You may visit your child at the orphanage if you wish;
- All of the children are orphans or street children who have no family to care for them.
- Pastor George Fernandes and his wife Jyothi are Dad and Mom for over 120 children at four New Hope for Children orphanages in and around Bangalore, India.
- Most of the children were street children, abandoned and taken in by the Fernandes family.
- It's estimated that 11 million children in India have been abandoned. Total number of orphans is estimated at 26 million, and about 14 million children are child laborers.
- Sponsoring a child in India provides the opportunity to establish a long-term relationship with a child if you wish to do so.
- Pastor George also provides opportunities for missionaries to serve as volunteers at the orphanages.
- Big Family Mission (based in USA) partners with New Hope for Children Orphanages to help find sponsors and partners in USA and around the world.
New Hope for Children Orphanages partner with Big Family Mission in the USA to receive donations. Big Family Mission is a completely volunteer 501(c)(3) mission society outreach to orphans, with office at 83 Boy Scout Road, Kutztown, PA 19530. Website: www.BigFamilyMinistry.org .