Child sponsorship that is so different from others:
- 100% of your donation of $29/month goes to India to provide food, clothing, education, and shelter for your sponsored child;
- Your child will write directly to you from India;
- You may write directly to your child in India;
- You may visit your child at the orphanage if you wish;
- All of the children are orphans or street children who have no family to care for them.
- There are currently 137 children at the four Christian homes for orphans in Bangalore, Rajoli, Ambur, and Bhadrachalam, India.
- Donations in countries outside India are processed through Big Family Mission, a USA-based mission society which is operated by volunteers. Gifts are tax-deductible for U.S. donors.
- If you are not able to sponsor at this time, please consider partnering with us on a monthly basis. Your gift of just $10 per month will provide milk for some of the children who do not have sponsors. Thank you and God bless you!
- Or, give a one-time gift to help with food, clothing, and education of children who do not yet have sponsors.
If you would like to meet and learn about other children at the four New Hope for Children orphanages, please click here to sign up.